Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring break!

So while this should really go on snugglebunny, I have no way to post there so we are going to diverge from our usual closet connection and talk about June's son. So as most of you know, Tierney and I were home on spring break last week and we hung out with June, Sean, Aiden, Cathy, etc. at Rosendale. I had a great time, maybe more fun than Aiden! So, I didn't know where else to post this and I didn't want facebook to attack this video so I thought this would be better. Also, I have been a failure at adding photos to here recently. When I get a chance I'll make my roommate take a photo of my new earring so you guys can check that out! And when I'm not so stressed and may have time to dry my hair after a shower, I'll look cute for a day and let you all see a spring outfit that I have.

4 comments:

  1. So who is narrating the race? What the hell are you guys talking about in the background, and what's with the "Sean and Laura" at the end? I feel super left out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, looove it! Where are all of the pictures though?!?!?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured facebook was better - then more people could see our enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete