Sunday, April 11, 2010

New School, New Outfit!



So this is an outfit I wore during my first week at Pine Bush Middle School, in Bullville. It's the complete opposite of Newburgh. The school is out in the middle of no where, and instead of dealing with horny high schoolers, I'm dealing with pubescent seventh graders. I'm not sure which I like better.




Anywho, on to the outfit... The skirt is actually a hand-me-down from my mom. I wore it once for a rowing banquet in the Spring, and I really liked it. She gave it to me this past summer when she was cleaning her closet. It's weird, I never thought I'd be wearing the same clothes as my mom. Although you can't tell in the picture, it's got two high slits going up the side. The white shirt is from Target. I got it on clearance over the summer. The black cardigan is Mrs. Campo's. She let me borrow it in high school for the Mozart Symphony and I forgot to give it back to her. Either she doesn't realize I still have it, or she's come to terms with the fact that she's never getting it back.




I think this outfit makes me look like a real teacher. And yes, I'm totally aware that two of these articles of clothing are from my mothers. Either they're very trendy, or I dress like an old woman now...

2 comments: