Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm a Stylish Teacher :)

So this is an outfit I wore on Monday. It's not dazzling, but I was going through my closet and I found these blue pants that I haven't worn in a long time. They're nothing to exciting, but they're kinda shinny and they still fit me from when I got them 4 years ago. Plus, I've been getting a lot of compliments on my outfits lately. One woman always comes up to me, "Oh Ashley, You always look so nice! Where do you shop?" So now that I'm considered the stylish one at work, the pressure is on for me to keep up this title.

Pants: Old Navy

Shirt: H&M

Cardigan: Marshalls

Shoes: Target

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Are you letting your bangs grow out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about it. I'm taking the summer into account, and how much I'll want to fuss with them. I usually let them air-dry and they look good, but when I get hot and can't stand them anymore, I pin them to the side.

    I just can't decide. You'd think I'm trying to make a huge decision, like which schools I want to apply to or something.

    ReplyDelete