Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today, I already had my spring outfit planned, I knew exactly what I was going to wear, and I was happy with it. I AGONIZED over my professional look, and honestly left not 100% satisfied with it. So any feedback would be most appreciated.

This was my "spring" choice. It absolutely could have been my professional look, except that the shirt is see through, and I don't yet have a camisole that fits well under it.
Top-J crew
Skirt- Ann Taylor?
Shoes- Nine West

This is a variation on my originally planned professional outfit. I have 2 of the same tank, sweater set. I wanted to wear, a turquoise tank, with a black and white geometric print. I think it would have looked professional enough. However, the tank turned out to have a stain. So I tried
The purple set, which I liked, but thought was too casual.
This was what I ended up wearing. I'm worried that the whole thing is too wide. Unfortunately, tucked in it was not flattering. I LOVE the top, and the jewelery, I just which I had a narrower skirt to pair it with. Maybe I should have worn pants?
Here's today make-up's results, and I think this is my new facebook photo.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think the look was too casual, I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should find a fun wide belt to go with your final choice, it would give you the shape you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, i love the purple look, and i also think a belt would have been perfect in the last outfit.

    or heck, go crazy with color and put the purple cardigan (or another one) over the blue top!

    ReplyDelete