Friday, March 5, 2010

Opening Night!

On Thursday I went to an opening in NYC of a show called Finn. It was at a space owned by NYU but it was an independent company. My friend from Stony Brook, McKenzie, is the assistant stage manager so she got us great seats for free! Afterwards we went to the after party on the tenth floor and it was a beautiful view, the photo really doesn't do it justice. And then after that we went to some bar near by with the cast and crew.


The show itself was dreadful - they stopped the entire thing with three minutes left to change out a microphone. Three minutes left and the stage manager comes over the speaker system that they're pausing the show. It was not necessary at all. And one of the actors kept "fixing" his lines after he said them. For example, he said "They departed...errr...they left." Why did he fix that? Same thing in my book!



The dress is from Forever 21. I got it to go to a Christmas party that was cancelled in December due to a horrible snow storm we had, so I thought it was time to break it out again. I had black flats on from Peter Harris that were patent leather and just did my usual jewelry. During the show I had a cardigan on but I thought I'd keep it off for the photo!
Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Haha YES KELYN! You are the BEST. Love the dress, once again impressive cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOtally after the fact but: OMG you look so good.

    ReplyDelete