Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Fashion Week Day 1

For those of you joining us for spring fashion week from the lovely Emeryjo's blog. Welcome. This is a style blog myself and my closest friends use to get/give advice since we are so far apart from one another.

So this week in edition to being fashion is also the first week of school. So I'm going to post 2 looks. My fun, 'yay it's spring!' look, and my professional 'I'm a Sommelier, buy lots of wine from me' look.
This is my fun for spring look.
Dress: Banana Republic,
Slouchy boots(which you can't really see):Urban Outfitters.
Jewelry: gifts.
This outfit substituting hot pink leggings, and a side ponytail, was what I wore to 80's night at a local club!

This is my professional attire for school.
Dress: Ann Taylor
Shoes:Nine West

Also as those who know me are aware, I'm not a makeup person. However since relocating to the left coast, I've been trying to wear it everyday. So I hope that they appreciate that in these photos, I am wearing liquid eyeliner WHICH I applied while on the phone with Tierney!

Also one of these photos from this week is going to become my new facebook photo. Votes as to which one?

If you're interested in reading my regular everyday blog it is here.

4 comments:

  1. LIQUID EYELINER?! i never thought i would see the day. so proud!! also the flower dress is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE MAKEUP, also, your hair looks fantastic and your eyebrows are way neater than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the third picture down from the top. The almost 3/4 profile of your face is very flattering. So is the lighting. Although the top one with the flowery ensemble is cute, too!

    ReplyDelete