Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fashion Week, Day 2


It's a rose, it's a plane, it's: my skirt!

I didn't actually wear this today, I wore it Sunday, but it still counts! Also, after taking this photo I had to photoshop my tights because our mirror is so dusty they came out looking gray. It was gross.

This is the pattern on the skirt:


Purple roses and airplanes! I love it and I feel the Ms. Frizzle (the teacher from the Magic School Bus) when I wear it.

Purple cardigan: a million years old
Skirt: GoJane.com, they have a lot of trashy club clothes and one or two really cute things.
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target, also a million years old

4 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! The airplanes and roses is a wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, a purple that can go with black! Thank the stars!

    Also, I can sort of see "Naughty Schoolteacher" here. Is that a good or bad thing? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your skirt have pockets? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psh, like I wouldn't know who miss frizzle is.

    ReplyDelete