Monday, January 25, 2010

Student Teaching!


So, this is the outfit I wore today for my first day of student teaching! The pants are from the Gap. I got them a few years ago for Christmas. The shirt and sweater-vest are from New York & Company. I bought the seperates as a set a few months ago over the summer, and I really liked the way the 2 colors combined. You probably can't see it that well, but the buttons on the shirt are covered by ruffles (I know, it sounds really fugly, but I think it's cute). The shoes are the same ones I wore Friday. I ended up changing from flats to heels because I figured I needed something to make me look older (also, the hem on my pants were too long for flats).

Things today went well. It was a little disorganized. Tomorrow is the start of Regents Exams, so things have been crazy. Also, I just found out that last week there was a stabbing there. So the security was super tight. It felt like I was going into prison.

Other than that, things are going well! I miss you all VERY much! I hope you're all doing well, and I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. Please don't get stabbed! And I hope your feet survive if this heel wearing becomes a common thing!!

    You looked super cute. I hope you enjoyed it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, how did the heel thing work out? Meg won't wear them while she teaches - she said it hurts too much!

    You looked great! Stay safe please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some ruffles. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurv ruffles! And seriously, don't get stabbed!

    ReplyDelete