Friday, January 15, 2010

Bon Voyage et Bon Chance

Okay, so this is my outfit for Laura's going away party. Of course I decide to dress up when we're having five people over. More than five and I give up and wear pajamas.


The empire wasted dress + a lot of black = me trying to hide the 5+ pounds I've put on over Christmas. Special thanks for that one to Sean and his fried egg sandwiches.

The dress is from Target's super post Christmas clearance, along with the shoes. The sweater tights I got from Marshalls, the cardigan was rescued from Vicki's toss pile, as was the awesome stretchy double buckle belt.

4 comments:

  1. I love the belt, why didn't you wear it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, cute for wearing out, not for rolling around on a couch playing Apples to Apples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the belt situation, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should stop being creepy and randomly clicking/internet stalking while are work, but... damn, that's hot! (:

    -- Angela

    ReplyDelete