Friday, January 22, 2010

Student Teaching Orientation!!


What a bust!! What I thought was going to be a day filled with fun learning activities, was a complete waste. I learned absolutely nothing, and had to sit next to Christian the entire time. He kept on bringing up his road-trip, and how he and his lesbian ex-girlfriend are excited to come to country night tonight. However, I saw the guy I stood-up at the bar last semester (fifty-cent beer guy), and he offered to car-pool to Newburgh! It turns out that his first placement is in the same place, so I'm excited to have the company in the car, plus he's really cute :)


On another note, I'd like to say that I looked fabulous in my black wide legged trousers, plum silk top, and maroon velvet blazer. I wore the two-toned Mary-Jane's I bought from Target. Surprisingly, I got several comments on them, and they only cost me $5!! The finishing touch however, was the necklace that June and Laura bought me for Christmas last year. It certainly brought all the colors together.


Tonight I'm prepping for country night. I'm thinking of wearing a boho/off-the-shoulder top, with skinny jeans and and boots. Very bohemian. Pictures to come :)


Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!! That blazer is amazing! You look totally professional, you'll definitely be the teacher all the kids have a crush on.

    Too bad it was such a lame time, at least you figured out who's who. Hey, isn't Christian weirded out that his ex is a lesbian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, June!

    You would think that Christian would be weirded out by his ex being a lesbian, but considering that they took this massive road trip to Florida, I'm guessing not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the teacher all the boys want.

    I'm really excited to start all of my pointless classes. My mom was telling me about when she took methods and what a waste of time all of those meetings are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super super cute. I've always loved that blazer.

    PS, how do you post on this thing?? Not that I have any outfits worth mentioning (I did look badass on my first day of class, but that is about it)... but just in case I ever do!! I need directions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally figured it out!!

    Yay meeee

    ReplyDelete