Friday, May 14, 2010

Two nights of debauchery

So here we go....


Night 1:
We went to two bars that were across the street from eachother. It was absurd, and we all got super shwasted, cause no driving was involved. However, we looked adorable.


The shirt is from Rue21 (cost $3), the belt is the same one from Wet Seal (I like it a lot), jeans from charlotte Russe, and I wore sneakers, cause that is how much I cared about looking pretty!!









Night 2:
We went to Mohegan Sun. Which in theory sounds awesome, and it was. Except that there were no early buses back, so we were stuck there until 2:30 and didn't get home until 4:30. I'm sitll exhausted. But again, I looked super cute.

The shirt is from Kohl's - the front is cute and scrunched, but you can't tell in the picture. (The bright pink bra is just a bonus). Same jeans from Charlotte Russe, and boots from Target!






These are the boots I wore, just to give you an idea!


More to follow <3

2 comments:

  1. I repeat my precious Facebook comment, Chesty McBreasts. I love sneakers for late night, and you like you were having fun which is what matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Chesty McBreasts! Great Laura!

    You know I love those boots T, that's why we got them together! You look like a hot chica!

    ReplyDelete