Monday, May 24, 2010

Fake Graduation

So I officially became a graduate student this past weekend, but I didn't actually graduate from Stony Brook so they wouldn't give me the cap and gown sitch. So, since I didn't spend the $70 on the cap and gown I got a nice dress instead. I didn't take any photos of just me, but this is one of me and my roommates...


The dress is from JC Penny's (all of their sun dresses are 50% off right now by the way!) and the shoes are from target a while ago. I also had just moved all of my stuff out of my place so I had put my hair up and just took it down right before I took these photos... whoops.

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is way more awesome and adorable then a gross cap and gown. So no loss there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cap and gown cost $70?!?!?!?!?! WTF

    oh, and you are adorable

    ReplyDelete