Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don't couples usually match?


So as we all know, Tierney and I are dating... wait. No we're not.

She and I always happen to wear the same colors or style clothes when we go out. For example, we went to trivia three weeks in a row wearing the same color t - shirts. A teal, a bright blue and black if my memory serves me. We never wear the exact same outfit, we just look similar. Sort of like a couple at prom who have a matching dress and tie. Yet quite different actually... Anywho, T and I went to get drinks with my dad, sister and Roy the other day and again, we happened to be wearing white shirts, jeans and a similar animal print shoe. I thought this was getting scary and had to be acknowledged so I forced my sister to take a photo of us....




See, not exactly the same, but quite similar nonetheless. Strange...

2 comments: